I welcome students of all ages, from complete beginners to guitarists looking to improve their technique, repertoire and musicianship. Lessons are:
● On a private one-to-one basis, in a relaxed and quiet environment
● Flexible, progressive, tailored around you and what you want to learn
● Half an hour or one hour in length, on a weekly, fortnightly or ad hoc basis
● Learn how to play your favourite songs
● Develop new techniques including fingerstyle / fingerpicking guitar
● Play music from different genres - folk, pop, country, blues and beyond
● Left and right hand techniques, position, posture and holding the guitar
● Reading, interpreting and expressing music from the diverse classical repertoire
● Taking graded music exams is optional, I teach both LCM/RGT and ABRSM syllabuses
Music theory - not just for guitarists!
If you are studying towards a specific exam, or are simply keen to learn more about
music theory, I can offer tuition tailored to your needs.